Sunday, May 27, 2012

Review for Peter and His Wolf by Linda Mooney

Title: Peter and his Wolf
Author: Linda Mooney

Description: Remember hearing the musical story by Prokofiev when you were in elementary school? About the boy who lived with his grandfather, and who captured a wolf by the tail? Did you ever wonder if the story was real? Did you ever wonder whatever happened to the wolf? More importantly, did you ever try to guess what happened to Peter after he captured the wolf?

This is the real story that was never told...until now.

My Thoughts: This book is, at 26 pages, a short read. Peter captures a wolf he keeps seeing. He is drawn back to see her one last time and is in for a surprise. I won't say too much since it's such a short read. I liked it, but it wasn't my favorite. I thought it was a bit rushed, but liked the concept. The coupling was hot and the ending was cute. I just wish it was longer to flesh it out a bit more. I will be looking into more of Mooney's work to see what else she has in store for us. 
 
3 out of 5 stars
 
You can purchase it here: 
 
Costs: .99 
 
 
 
 

No comments: