Thursday, October 25, 2012

Review for Naughty Nature by Allie Standifer

Title: Naughty Nature
Author: Allie Standifer
Description:  Aria's always had a secret need to give up her normally tight control, but she'd never dared to act on it. Until one night a mysterious card with 1-800-DOM-help appears in a very personal place. For the first time in her life Aria's taking a chance on fate and the promise of a stranger to discover her every veiled desire.

ER doctor Mac Hudson has always known who he is and what he wants. Now he's looking for a sub to explore all the erotic cravings and fantasies he wants to share. One hidden glimpse of Aria and Mac's ready to claim the petite sub in every way he can.

A single night of passion is all she expected, but with her handsome Dom she got so much extra. Now Mac's asking for more and Aria doesn't know if her naughty nature is up to handling a dominant alpha male for more than a single encounter


 My Thoughts: By chance Aria finds a card in her box for 1-800-Dom. You could say it happened at just the right time. She wants to let loose in the bedroom and no guy has been able to take her there in that way. Always curious about BDSM she gives in and calls the 1-800-Dom number and is in for the night of her life with Mac. Mac is a Dom looking for the perfect submissive to train. Once he sees Aria, he knows he found it and more.

This is my first venture into the 1-800-Dom Series. As they are all written by different authors and can be read as a stand alone I will go check out a few of the others.


 I really enjoyed Aria because she was curious and even though she was nervous she stuck to her guns to experience the BDSM lifestyle in all its glory. What woman hasn't thought about it at least once? I know I have . It doesn't hurt when you have a sexy Dom who wants to show you an experience that you won't forget and multiple orgasms. Mac was one hot Dom who could tie me up any day. I loved seeing the potential love build and that it could go past this book. I really enjoyed this story  and my experience into the 1-800-Dom Series. Now where is my card when I need it? Standifer did a good job with this addition to this series.

4 out of 5 Stars

You can purchase it here : Amazon  B&N

You can find Allie here: Blog 

No comments: