Monday, February 11, 2013

Winners Announced




Since I have three winners I decided today I would do it slightly different with just one post with all the winners. That being said lets name the lucky winners of ....... Cindy Gerard, Cerece Murphy , and Vivian Sparx . 
Fiery Na ~ Won Cerece Murphy's post..... An eBook copy of of ORDER OF THE SEERS. So I will need you to confirm your email address to send it to.
Crystal N.~ Won Vivian Sparx post....... An eBook of The Falcon Falls . So I will need you to confirm your email adress. 

Pepper Penn. ~ Won Cindy Gerard's Post.... A paperback of WITH NO REMORSE . I will need your snail mail to pass on. 

Chelsea won Chris Karlsen's post and has been contacted already.

I will be emailing you guys shortly. If you see this before you get that email go ahead and send me one to Lindseyhutchison605 (at) gmail (dot) com
The next winners will be announced in my regular fashion. 
If you did not win this time around there is a lot more chances coming up. Stay tuned for the posts and thanks for being a part of the blog.   

No comments: