Saturday, February 23, 2013

Winners Announced



Since I have three winners I decided today I would do it slightly different with just one post with all the winners. That being said lets name the lucky winners of ....... Tamara Morgan, Felicity Heaton, and Kathryn Quick .

Joelle C.~ Won Tamara Morgan's post..... An eBook copy of Confidence Tricks. So I will need you to confirm your email address to send it to.

Sherry J. ~ Won Felicity Heaton's post....... A swag pack so I will need your snail mail to forward on.

Erin F. ~ won Kathryn Quick's post for a $10 Gift card and an eBook of Ineligible Bachelor .... I will need you to confirm your email for the eBook.

I will be emailing you guys shortly. If you see this before you get that email go ahead and send me one to Lindseyhutchison605 (at) gmail (dot) com

The next winners will be announced in my regular fashion.

If you did not win this time around there is a lot more chances coming up. Stay tuned for the posts and thanks for being a part of the blog.

2 comments:

erin said...

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

Angels With Attitude Book Reviews said...

Joelle Winner of Confidence Tricks. Tamera Morgan Book email is joelleclista @ hotmail.com. Thanks