Sunday, March 31, 2013

Review for With This Kiss : Part Three by Eloisa James

Title: With This Kiss : Part Three
Author: Eloisa James

Description: Lieutenant Colin Barry returns from the wars injured in body and spirit, knowing that he has no right to steal Grace from the arms of her fiancé. Yet the same warrior's spirit that won so many battles at sea is prompting him to throw propriety to the winds, imitate his pirate father, and simply take what he most desires!

Author's Note: Don't forget to read Parts One and Two! Reading this installment first would be like eating the icing before you even get it onto a cupcake

My Thoughts: Oh my Colin, how you turned things around. In this third installment, with Grace in a tizzy and throwing in the towel, Colin realizes he must make his feeling clear, as well as his intentions that nothing, not even her, will stop them from marrying. He just needs to make her see that her letters full of love saved him.

He does!!! He does so in the most delicious way, not only sexually, but emotionally as well. This couple makes you yearn for a love like theirs. Sure, you had your ups and downs throughout the three installments. In the end, Eloisa brings all three installments to a close wonderfully, seeing what happens 10 years later. I have to say I am not a fan of short reads, but I fell in love with each installment.  You connect with all of James characters and soon you are feeling the emotions with them. Colin almost had me not liking him, but won me over and Lady Grace was so relatable. You enjoy seeing the parents of each, that were in previous stories as well. I, myself, had to jump into the next installment once I finished one, so those who will be waiting a week in between, it will be torture. I will say, James gives you a beginning, middle, and end tied together in one luscious story topped with a bow. I fully recommend these installments.

5 Out Of 5 Stars 

You can purchase it here : Amazon / B&N

You can find Eloisa James here : Author Facebook Page 

No comments: