Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Winners Announced






Since I have four winners I decided today I would do it slightly different with just one post with all the winners. That being said lets name the lucky winners of ....... Stephanie Rowe, Jennifer Lyon, Caris Roane .

Linda L. you won Stephanie Rowe's post. So I will need to know which ebook you would like between NO KNIGHT NEEDED or FAIRYTALE NOT REQUIRED. Also which format you would like and please confirm the email to send it to. 


 Viki S. you won Jennifer Lyon's post. So I will need you to confirm your email for the ebook of The Proposition. As well as which format you would like. 

Katrina W. you won Caris Roane's post. I will need you to confirm your email for the book to be sent to. Which format you would like The Darkening to be in. ********* New Winner*********

Viki S. had won Katie Reus's post but had already won Mating Instinct so asked for a new winner to be picked....... Congrats to Sandy H. I have mailed you so please check your spam mail as a just in case. 

I will be emailing you guys shortly. If you see this before you get that email go ahead and send me one to Lindseyhutchison605 (at) gmail (dot) com

The next winners will be announced in my regular fashion.

If you did not win this time around there is a lot more chances coming up. Stay tuned for the posts and thanks for being a part of the blog.

No comments: