I LOVE HALLOWEEN.....i love so many things about it! Now lets see where do i start....I love the carving of pumpkins:
Kids Trick or Treating at my door:
Then you have the Dressing up to head out to a Halloween Party:
This year we are changing it up and taking a Haunted Tour of the U.S.S Hornet in Alameda, CA:
Often called the most haunted ship in history, the USS Hornet rests deceptively still in its berth at the decommissioned Alameda Naval Base. Her impressive record did not come without cost. An aircraft carrier, in times of war or peace, is a dangerous place. Sailors have walked into aircraft's spinning props, been sucked into their air intakes, and blown off deck by their exhaust. Dropped ordnance has exploded, burning and maiming sailors. Snapping flight arrest cables are known to have decapitated at least three men on the USS Hornet. All told, in her 27 years of active service, more than 300 people lost their lives aboard ship. The majority claimed during combat, others from these horrendous shipboard accidents, still others from suicide. The USS Hornet has the dubious honor for having the highest suicide rate in the Navy.
It is, perhaps, the Hornet's tragedy soaked history that has caused it to become America's most haunted ship. Crew and visitor alike have reported an amazing number of strange incidents, sightings, and sounds. Doors opening and closing by themselves, tools that vanish only to reappear after a long search, objects that move across floors or fall off shelves without reason, spectral sailors that move through the ship as if carrying out orders from another age, toilets that flush themselves, eerie presences felt, and feelings of being grabbed or pushed when no one is around.
Should be Spooky Fun if you ask me!
All you have to do is leave a comment saying what you love best about Halloween.You must leave a valid Email address to be entered. I would also like to ask you to follow the blog but i wont make it a requirement. And lets say thanks to Felicity Heaton and Deborah Court for donating.
Now For What is up for grabs...There will be three winners!
One Winner will get Lisa Renee Jones Vampire Warden Series 1 & 2 in ebook
You Can Find Lisa Renee Jones here:
One Winner Will Get Vampire for Christmas and Prophecy: Child Of the Light both by Felicity Heaton in ebook ~ Donated By Felicity Heaton
You Can Find Felicity here:
And One Winner Will Get Bound To The Prince by Deborah Court in ebook along with a MP3 of "Bound to You " Jezabel ~ Donated By Deborah Court
You Can Find Deborah here:
So here are the rules:
1) HAVE FUN!!!
2) INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!
3) THIS TOUR STARTS: Monday, October 17, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, October 24, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
Winners will be drawn and posted October 25th! ***
4) MEET AND MINGLE WITH ALL THE AUTHORS & BOOK PAGES! EXPERIENCE A NEW DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY BLOG CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN!!
5) PARTICIPATION AT ALL BLOGS IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. REMEMBER, THE MORE BLOGS YOU HOP, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES. EVERY AUTHOR & BOOK PAGE IS WAITING TO MEET AND INTERACT WITH YOU, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SHOW THEM SOME LOVE!
6) DID I MENTION TO HAVE FUN? WHOO! HOO!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO!***Authors & Book Pages have full discretion to choose an alternate winner in the event any winner fails to claim their prize(s) within 72 hours of their name being posted or after notification of win, whichever comes first. Anyone who participates in this blog hop tour is subject to these rules***
If you get lost you can click the : HERE <~~~ this will take you back to the linky list of all blogs participating